Until 31 December 2018 the programme is part of the Faculty of Natural Sciences. From 1 January 2019 the programme home is the new Faculty of Information Technology and Communication Sciences.
From the beginning of 2019, the University of Tampere, Tampere University of Technology and Tampere University of Applied Sciences will form a new multidisciplinary community in higher education with competitive edges in technology, health and society.
The programme has close collaboration with the Tampere Research Center for Information and Systems (CIS).
Study planning and guidance
- Curricula guide
- Teaching schedule
- Instructions in the UTA Study Guide: Master’s thesis, Graduation
- Study planning and guidance
- Guidance in study services
- See the facebook page of the Faculty of Natural Sciences
- See the blog of the Faculty of Natural Sciences.
Faculty of Natural Sciences, 33014 University of Tampere, Finland
Visiting address of the Faculty Office
Kanslerinrinne 1, Pinni B Building, Ground floor, room B1053